Monday, August 10, 2009

Warped Highlights:

Frrreeeee Tickets!
Hooking up a stranger with a free ticket
Meeting a monk.....talking without talking
The Questions: Are you playing here?...You wanna hit this?....Where did you get your shoes?
Brokencyde...soo wrong...but oh so funny.
The entire NOFX set
Seeing Powder People
Being told...."Minneeesooota Niiiiceee"
The fact I could wear a beanie all day, and not be sweating my bawls off
Whoever the girl was that decided to dance up on me at Brokencyde....ugh



i woke up sunday morning to scratching at my door. and i whispered to myself, "no 'f-ing way".....but then i heard it again. and zoom....i was at the door. but nobody was there. where are you? you torture me still. yeah i do it to myself, but youre still here. i still see you. how much longer can i do this? i want you back. deal with it. and i wont give up. and i may just have to walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment