Friday, September 04, 2009


twenty seven efff'in years old today.
how i manage to last this long....i dont know.
why i'm still here....i dont know.
i was hoping to not wake up today.... like everyother day.

she texted me a lot yesterday...ugh. luckily i didnt tear into her much like i wanted to. Kris stopped me and said, dont reply. its what she wants. its just another game she is playing with you. i'm glad i listened to her. (thanks)
she called me a penpal...."a bad penpal"....really?...all i am is a fucking penpal to you. awesome.
this whole "me being too nice" thing wont last much longer. get your stuff out.
give me my money back. and my green shirt.
thanks.
thanks for the scars.


i've made an appointment to get a professional scar of sorts. i hope its colourful.

No comments:

Post a Comment