Saturday, April 10, 2010

We're already bogus
We're already fading
We'll never be The Rolling Stones
I'm staying home
Dementia and senility
My failing muscles atrophy
I've lost all ability
Falling apart!
Pretty sure I'm falling apart.
Yet again at work...my vision was impaired. First it was blacking out for a few seconds. Now its full on blurry for hours at a time. I suppose the concussion didnt help a few days ago. Do I have to eat again? The chicken scratches have come out full force. Like opening the flood gates...
The heartache,...needlessly to say, hurts. The sadness.....hurts. Sleepless nights. Tears. Its exhausting. And now the season is ending...which leads to job hunting. Now I wont have anything to occupy my mind, keep it busy, instead of racing, bouncing from thought to thought.
This whole life thing is exhausting.
Losing that trust you had/have in someone, thats a punch in the....head.
Maybe utah is telling me its time to go somewhere new.


And I am done with this
I wanna taste the breeze of every great city

No comments:

Post a Comment