Saturday, May 15, 2010

i feel so very used....like i was just a notch in her belt.
ugh

I got an idea: You should get a tattoo that says warning
That's all, just a warning, so the potential victim can take a left
And save breath, and avoid you, sober and upset in the morning
I wanna scream, "Fuck you Lucy!"
But the problem is I love you Lucy
So instead I'm a finish my drink and have anothe
r

i like how instead of making a packing list or organizing travel plans, etc........i make one thing priority:
plan out/ration out the ice cream til you leave

And if I only could,
Make a deal with God,
And get him to swap our places,
Be running up that road,
Be running up that hill,
Be running up that building.
If I only could, oh...
You don't want to hurt me,
But see how deep the bullet lies.
Unaware that I'm tearing you asunder.
There is thunder in our hearts, baby.
So much hate for the ones we love?
Tell me, we both matter, don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment